As you are hopefully aware, we will be hosting the MSBOA District III Band & Orchestra Festival on Friday, February 27 and Saturday, February 28. We will have 25 bands and orchestras performing throughout the weekend.
In order to make this weekend a success, we are calling out to you for your assistance. We have several volunteer positions we are looking to fill. If you wish to volunteer, we ask that you please sign-up through CHARMS (see directions below). If you have any troubles with this process, please let me know.
To access the Volunteer Listings:
- Click on the green ENTER button in top right corner
- Click Parent/Student/Member and enter: CarmAinsMSBand
- Click on the Calendar icon
- Click on the Yellow Hand for 2/27 and/or 2/28
- Enter appropriate information
- MS 7/8 Orchestra Friday @ 4:00pm
- MS 8th Grade Band Friday @ 7:10pm
- HS Symphony Band Friday @ 8:45pm
- MS 7th Grade Band Saturday @ 10:25am
- HS Concert Band* Saturday @ 2:05pm
- HS Orchestra# Saturday @ 4:10pm
#The HS Orchestra contains members of Symphony Band
Again, please let me know if you have any questions regarding the volunteer list or anything about the Festival itself.
Thank-you very much!
Mr. Benjy Jones, Director of Instrumental Music
Carman-Ainsworth High School